Monday, September 5, 2011

"Halika nga..."

After a busy August 2011, I looked forward for a lighter schedule of commitments in September. 
I don't know if I had to be grateful because scheduled groups in the house cancelled
and two of the early days of September were quiet days.
I was just beginning to enjoys these quiet days when serious concerns in the house came up,
concerns on personnel and some personalities of my own community members.
I am stressed out... and can't help but told God "ayaw mo ako talagang maging masaya ha...?"
I felt like a child given something to enjoy and then I have not even enjoyed it, "binawi na."
Of course this was not the first time ... many "like this" had happened in past.
Sometimes, I have similar feelings, sometimes not.
But in all, I gracefully survived.  Okey pa rin ako.
Sa ngayon ito ang naiisip at nararamdaman ko... may konting tampo sa Panginoon ...
pero tampo na hindi lumalayo... sa halip ay lalong nakikipag-usap....
Tampo ng may lambing... at sa aking pagtatampo...
sinasabi Niya "Halika nga..."
at naramdaman ko ang higpit ng yakap Niya.

No comments:

Post a Comment